We have been called to be part of a great work.
Yes we have been stretched but we join
the company of the great ones to say
"The God of heaven Himself will prosper us; therefore we His servants will arise and build!”
As we seek the Lord for strength, strategy and supply may each of us receive
our personal share, legal rights and memorial.
During the fast, share the goodness of God with those around you. Show the love of God.
Give to those in need. Reach out and invite others to
participate in building with us.
This is a Great Work - we will build and be built!
Leaders Guide: Begin and end each 15min prayer time with thanksgiving. Lead us in taking communion at 6pm daily. Be ready to share a 2min testimony of God’s hand on your life.
1. Thank God for being part of building HIS HOUSE. Pray that we see the sanctuary as a place where lives will be touched and changed. Pray, ask, and declare that when people from far and near come to seek the face of the Lord, He will hear their supplications and answer them, that His eyes will be opened and ears attentive to all prayers made in the sanctuary.
Neh 2:4-8, Exo 35:20-22, 2 Tim 1:7, Exo 36:1-3, Neh 2:17-18, Ezra 5:1-2
2. Be courageous to do what God has put in your heart to do.
Ask the Lord to put into the heart of those resourced around you to give the this great work.
Neh 1:1, 2Sam.7:27, Ezra 8:22-23
3. Recall the wisdom and experience gained in the process of being called to complete His House.
Continue to daily acknowledge His hand upon your life.
Pray for grace to fulfill your commitment to this undertaking.
Rom 8:28, Eccl 5:5, Ps119:67:71,
4. Declare continually that you are involved in building a great work for the Lord.
5. Read I Corinthians 3:9-11 See yourself as God’s work force who He is counting on. Declare that we will be dependable; a people who will fulfill the calling of God. Pray that we be built up; for the foundation of Christ to be established in us as we fellowship and serve.
6. Ask the Lord to move and stir our spirits to rise up and build. Ask for His wisdom, understanding and knowledge to be released for the work.
Exodus 35:21-26, Exodus 36:2, Ezra1:5
7. Pray for out hands to be sturdy during these time, pray for fresh zeal from the Lord upon all builders. Pray resolving to keeping your enthusiasm about God’s work to be finished. Ask the Lord to defend His testimony amongst us. Ask the Lord to keep His watch over us.
Gen 28:15, Neh 2:20, Ex.14:14, 2 Chron 32:8
8. Pray that no devise formed against this assignment or us will prosper. Ask the Lord to open our eyes to distractions and fears aimed at weakening our hands to build. Fight for our opportunity to participate in building. Pray that we use this as opportunities to grow in our discernment and awareness of satanic wiles. Neh 4:7, Neh 6:12-14, Isa 54:17, 2 Cor 2:11
9. Pray for souls to be saved and added to the Kingdom.
Pray for the redemptive purposes for this building to be fulfilled in the region and nations.
Rom 10:14-15 Pro 11:30, Isa 56:7, Hag 1:8
Fasting Guide Lines
Fast from 6am to 6pm or 6pm to 6am.
Meditate on God’s promises, provision & plans throughout the day and night. When His presence increases, your fears of challenges will diminish. Your devotional meditation will serve as a great source for your river of worship.
Use at least 1 scripture every single day. Pray & meditate on them in the morning, afternoon and evening.
Drink water during your hours of fasting, especially if you are working during that time.
Pregnant and nursing mothers are exempt. If you are on medication that requires food, or if you are on a special diet, then consult with your physician.
Avoid stimulants like caffeine during your time of fasting.
Look for opportunity to be a witness of God
Read the Bible everyday. Have personal prayer times besides corporate times. Spend time praying in tongues.
Be mindful of the watches (6-9, 9-12, 12-3, 3-6 am & pm) They are important portals during this fast.
Engage in prophetic acts as guided by the Holy Spirit eg. going to specific locations to pray and bless.
Record your dreams, visions and new ideas. Seek wisdom and understanding for implementation.
Call in for Corporate Prayer from Monday - Saturday
(206) 402-0821 pin (846) 408-8#
6-6:15am, 12-12:15pm, 6-6:15pm, 9-9:15pm 12-12:15am